Discover Niagara Shuttle, a free summer bus service in Niagara Falls and Niagara County has expanded their service area for 2021.
Locals and tourists alike have enjoyed convenient, complimentary transportation option between Niagara Falls, Lewiston and Youngstown destinations for several years. The transportation service extended their routes this summer to include many great locations in Lockport, NY.
Use this seasonal, free service to visit many of the area’s major attractions. Catch a ride to a restaurant or shopping. Park and ride in air-conditioned buses. Vehicles offer public wi-fi on board. Buses stop at each location roughly every 40 minutes. Download the complimentary Discover Niagara Shuttle App to track the bus closest to your pick up location.
Why worry about directions and parking? You can park in one town and let their knowledgeable drivers take you to various attractions or business districts. There’s no need to move your car to grab lunch or take a walk in Niagara Falls State Park.
Buses are equipped with wheel chair ramps and bike racks.
Discover Niagara Shuttle stops at the following locations
- Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center
- 3rd & Old Falls Street
- Niagara Falls State Park
- 3rd Street Entertainment District
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center (Closed for 2020)
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Niagara Arts and Cultural Center
- Oakwood Cemetery
- Niagara Falls Train Station & Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center
- Whirlpool State Park
- Castellani Art Museum
- Niagara Power Project Power Vista
- Lewiston Academy Park
- Lewiston Center
- Lewiston Waterfront
- Stella Niagara Preserve
- Youngstown Center
- Old Fort Niagara
- Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Lockport Caves & Niagara Zipper
- Old City Hall
- Cornerstone CFCU
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises
- Wide Waters Marina
- Palace Theater
- Challenger Learning Center
- Kenan Center & Gallery
- Erie Canalway Trail
- Niagara County Historical Society
- Niagara County Courthouse
Have more questions about local transportation? Explore our travel information page.